Monday, November 28, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [14-28/11]

part 1

























1. Pillows from Drink, Shop & Do
2. Relaxing after a really long day with some chicken soup with my friend A.
3. Reindeer shaped hooks from Urban Outfitters
4. Merilyn Monroe cupcakes at Soho
5. Drink, Shop & Do at King's Cross (Visit their website here)
6. Skull snow balls from Urban Outfitters (you can find them here )
7. Christmas window displays (I'm an addict)
8. Frozen yoghurt at Soho
9. Platform 9 3/4
10. Sparkly turquoise clutch
11. Knitted pillow (love it!)
12. Regent street Christmas lights



























1. Building my new IKEA sofa
2. Details from my tiny and almost empty living room (more details soon!)
3. An interesting chandelier created by milk bottles at Brick Lane
4. Leaving a vintage shop at Shoreditch
5. Skull & Buddha rings at Brick Lane
6. Fake snow with my sil Georgia outside the Urban Outfitters on Oxford street
7. Brick Lane Market
8. Bunny iPhone case
9. My bf Kleo at China town
10.Exploring my new neighborhood at Maida Vale
11&12 My pretty guests from Greece : Georgia, Victoria & Annie!

6 comments :

  1. Maria! Geia sou! Love your blog... tha episkeftw to londino polu suntoma kai an exw katalabei swsta meneis ekei,nai? Einai i deuteri mou fora , opote twra thelw na episkeftw meri pio locals kai oxi aksiotheata. Tha mporouses na kaneis ena london guide, an sou einai eukolo kai exeis to xrono, me merika pub - bars - cafe - shopping (insider!) pou aksizoun na episkeftei kaneis. Px, opws to Drink, Shop & Do pou anafereis sauto to post. Tha to ektimousa polu polu polu...kalh sunexeia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (moy arkei k an apla anafereis merika edw san comment ! ) Seuxaristw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Γεια σου Δέσποινα! Φυσικά και μπορώ, στείλε μου ένα email αν θέλεις και θα προσπαθήσω να σου γράψω σε ένα post μέσα στην εβδομάδα κάποια αγαπημένα μου μέρη :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sou exw steilei mail sto : unidentifiedlifestyle@gmail.com

    Elpizw na to exeis lavei!thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel that is among the so much important info for me. And i'm
    satisfied reading your article. However want to statement on some normal things, The site
    style is ideal, the articles is actually excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

    Feel free to surf to my web blog: apartment for rent minneapolis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...