Monday, June 18, 2012

Things that made me smile this week

1. Breakfast at home
2. Hot pink tulips for my coffee table
3. Leftovers of a Diamond Jubilee celebration around Thames riverside
4. A huge quote outside the Truman Brewery Gallery in London
5. Waiting for a friend outside his flat in Notting Hill
6. Exploring new places near Liverpool street


This week has been filled with love, stress and walks around London. Now that I'm officially done with uni work I have endless time on my hands to do all the things I love. This is what my life looked like during the last week based on some of my Instagram and iphone photos! I hope you enjoyed the weekend, I hope we all have a wonderful week. As for the situation back in Greece, I think staying positive is our only choice from now on.
“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”


How was your weekend? Did you do anything special?


Maria


ps: Are you on instagram? Follow me @marimarmat

1. Regent street is getting ready for the Olympic Games 2012 
2. Homemade strawberry tart 
3. John John preparing an authentic Greek meal
4. A picture that my mother sent me yesterday: My big fat Greek cat laying in the sun
5. Supermarket shopping on a Saturday ( John John trying to capture a car instead of me!)
6. Sunday walk on Portobello road is the best way to end this stressful week

9 comments :

  1. Looks like a good week...some very cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me smile! lovely to have a quick look at London - how I miss it!! Hope you're keeping warm!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad you liked the post! I'm keeping warm, it's still Autumn here :) x

      Delete
  3. Fun, fun! It really is the simple things - is it not?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look so good! You are so lucky to have a man who cooks for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't cook a lot but he's definitely trying! haha :)

      Delete
  5. I love, love, love tulips! They always make me happy! Thanks for stopping by Peony!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...