Sunday, September 05, 2010

Cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it


All the single ladies.
Now put your hands up!
And don't be afraid to put these rings on your finger.
Everything on Divine Sweetness is a 100 % sweet , 200% cute and has 0 % sugar .

Let me introduce you to some of the cutest rings I've ever seen in my whole life.


The macaroon ring.




It comes in 3 flavors:
Orange Peel with lemon coconut

Raspberry and chocolate
Cocoa with caramel cream
more info here


The Cherry Cheesecake Ring



Three words: Best dessert Ever.
more info here


Cookies and Hot Cocoa Ring




Cookies served with frothy cocoa drink in a platter ring.
This ring makes me wanna call my grandma and tell her to bake some cookies immediately.

more info here
via

Don't forget to check out the earrings too!
Who said that sweets are bad for you?
I bet whoever said that has never visited Divine Sweetness.

I think that sometimes candy is good for the soul people.

xxx
mar

6 comments :

  1. how adorable! :D

    I love the cheesecake and the cookies and hot cocoa one! I want! :D

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cheesecake was made for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so yummie! I fell in love with them instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the first one:)

    so sweet!


    http://sweetmelodiesclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for noticing my yummies!!!

    Mar is definitely right on saying that they are 100% sweet, 200% cute and absolutely 0% calorie! =) Hmm.. i'm loving that statement =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...