Friday, December 17, 2010

The Glove Issue

I'm flying home for Christmas tomorrow and it's way too cold there,so it's time to show you the post I created a few days ago.
I'm currently packing and packing and packing everything 'winterish'.. 
I am also taking my laptop with me so I can still blog!

So if you don't want to keep your hands naked this post will help you find out your personal-glove style!
Enjoy 


Gloves sorted by Categories
  • Studded leather gloves
  • Gloves with bows
  • Fringed gloves
  • Fur gloves
  • Too Long or Too Short?













 What do you think? What type of glove is your favorite? 
I have one pair with bow and a few short studded gloves!
I hope you have and an amazing weekend
marimar 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...