Sunday, April 03, 2011

Styling recipe : Chic home office

I love working on a Sunday morning and I'm also lucky enough to own a home office.
So one of the first things I do when I wake up is to keep my home office neat and organized.
This chic home office belongs to Mary McDonald and the tree on the wall is hand painted by Artist Jefferson Miles.
I adore the black and white gallery wall.
I also want to show you some photos from my own office later, stay tuned!
μαρία.

Μία από τις αγαπημένες μου συνήθειες είναι να δουλεύω τις Κυριακές, ίσως γιατί ανήκω στους τυχερούς που δουλεύουν από το σπίτι.
Γι'αυτό ένα από τα πρώτα πράγματα που κάνω όταν ξυπνάω τις Κυριακές είναι να βάζω το γραφείο μου σε τάξη.
Το γραφείο που θα σας δείξω σήμερα ανήκει στην designer Mary McDonald και το δέντρο που υπάρχει στον τοίχο είναι σχεδιασμένο στο χέρι από τον καλλιτέχνη Jefferson Miles.
Λατρεύω την ασπρόμαυρη συλλογή φωτογραφιών στον τοίχο.
Αργότερα θα σας δείξω κάποιες φωτογραφίες από το δικό μου γραφείο και τις κυριακάτικες συνήθειες μου.
μαρία.
 
photo via thelennoxx | photographed by Melanie Acevedo 

3 comments :

  1. so pretty... just like my home office NOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha it's never too late to redecorate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on.
    You have performed an impressive activity and our entire group will be thankful to you.


    Here is my webpage ... True Religion Baby Boy Gift Set

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...