Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion meets decor: 50 Shades of Purple

'Fifty shades of purple', see what I did there? Ok maybe it's not as funny as I thought it would be, but still. I'm so tired of listening about this book and I'm even more tired of seeing it everywhere around me! So here I am trying to create a new series of posts "50 Shades of..: Purple'. PS: There aren't enough words to describe how much  I love a delicate dash of purple, in my house and in my outfits.

I hope you're all doing great, I'm on a super important mission to find the perfect Christmas tree, so wish me luck!

Maria

Images via my Pinterest boards Sleeping areas & DIY projects // Edited by me.

A bold purple headboard or a bold maxi purple skirt will do the work. 

1. Kenneth Jay Lane Purple Agate necklace from Max&Chloe // Get it here for $175.00
2. Autumn Blossom teapot from John Lewis // Get it here for 37.7
3. YSL Purple patent pumps from Ssense // Get them here for $795.00

4. Purple tea storage (On sale!) from Debenhams // Get it here for £1.65

5. Purple knitted throw from Target // Get it here for $24.99

4 comments :

  1. Love the bedroom of the second picture!It is so beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...