Thursday, October 10, 2013

Life lately

Are you a blogger? -Ehrmm, I am, was, am.
I don't really know the answer to that question anymore. I'm guessing 'once a blogger always a blogger' is the most suitable one. Work is a bit hectic at the moment with Christmas preparations and I've just realized that I didn't even have the chance to share a few snapshots of my Summer (in Greece!) that can only be described in two words: Endless Blue.

Summer hats and sun lotions. The only two things that someone needs on Paxos island.

But Summer is over and Autumn is all about changes so I'm pretty excited about it too. 
Plus, Notting Hill is probably the best area to live during Autumn. And Winter. And Summer. And Spring.

 See you all soon with more updates and hopefully Design-related posts! 

Maria

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...