Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh baby baby it's a Cork world

I'm staring at a bottle of wine and can't help but wonder.What do we know about Corks ?
Cork is like the geek student in the class that you never even knew his name (but was always there!)and suddenly he's the talk of the town!
You must give a second look just to confirm that it is really him!
It seems to me that cork has just hit the ceiling in all sorts of places.
Design , Architecture , Fashion Industry even Technology .
When did this material stop being just a bottle stopper and become a must-have gadget ?
Suddenly everywhere I go I bump into it!



















Did you buy anything made out of cork ?

kisses to my 35 readers!

ps : special thanks to my katoula !


xxx
mar

4 comments :

  1. awesom picks, love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it
    after that my links will too.

    Feel free to surf to my page ... Quest Bars

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...