Thursday, December 01, 2011

House tour : A tiny apartment on wheels




























This is a 172 square foot apartment that Tumbleweed company designed. 
It has a sleeping area for two, a tiny kitchen & bathroom and the most amazing thing is that is also has a  stainless steel propane fireplace! You can move it everywhere you want and you also have the option to build it yourself for $20.000. A ready made costs about $44,997. 
What do you think? How would you feel if you could move your apartment anywhere you wanted?
It would be a dream come true for me.

Maria Matiopoulou






photos via

4 comments :

  1. A perfect embodiment of the saying "don't judge a book by its cover." The bipolar relationship of the interior to the exterior design is absolutely genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a pretty solid design and very classy, considering that it is an apartment on wheels? Wow! How I wish that I can also avail one! Anyway, I really like the interior of this moving home. I wish that I can also apply this at my condo for sale in Singapore, it would be great and I think it could attract more future buyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This only shows how creative and resourceful people were. With the population increases overtime, the space alloted on the ground becomes limited and hence most people could not make of their money buying their houses. Just as here in singapore, we have creative developers who made every effort in bring the most ideal place to settle at like North Park Residences.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...