Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [29Nov-06Dec]






































1. New favorite gift: heart shaped earrings from my Sils
2. 'Keep Calm & Shop!' notebook
3. Driving around London on a Saturday night : Precious
4. Hello John John!
5. Cafe & Lounge area in the new Grove building at Middlesex University
6. House warming gift from my guests. I love it!
7. Tulips bought from Notting Hill's Antiques Market at Portobello Road
8. Amazing Cocktails with my girls from Greece at the 'Covent Garden Cocktail club' at Covent Garden
9. Saturday night out with John John
10. Home made Christmas ornaments. Check out the instructions here.
11. Christmas' trees for sale in Maida Vale
12. Friday night cocktails with John John at Montgomery in Notting Hill
13. Window shopping at Knightsbridge
14. My pretty Greek girls: Eva & Maria
15. Christmas Window Displays around Walton street
16. My tulips decorated in my apartment




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...