Monday, March 18, 2013

House tour: An elegant white apartment


Well, this a proper #unidentifiedlifestyle heaven. I've always wanted to live in an apartment like this one. A complete white interior sheme and brick walls? It's a dublex apartment with a bright white interior full of modern furniture and lighting pendants. The small part of the brick wall in the living room add the right amount of industrial and makes it even more unique!

 I hope you have a relaxing and creative new week! 

Maria

Images via Pinterest // Find me on instagram as: marimarmat // Join us on Facebook


Exposed storage shelves + brick walls + white tile flooring

11 comments :

  1. Nobody does white homes like the Scandinavians! Love the fresh and airy feel of this home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the information, it is very useful to me, and i hope you could continue provide this kind of information to benefit us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I¡¯m quite sure I¡¯ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you for giving such an informative portal. I find your site very informative and interesting and I like it! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..!!
    I love this apartment or mostly the white stone that are used to made this apartment is also looks so beautiful..Nice interior that also increase the beauty of this house too...Seriously for me,this is the perfect one..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds of familiarity, thus it's pleasant to read this weblog, and
    I used to pay a visit this blog every day.

    Also visit my web-site; Grcvb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Searching for a new apartment can be an overwhelming and scary experience. There are so many factors to consider when choosing a new place to call home. Luckily, we're here to help. Here are a few things to keep in mind that will hopefully make the renting process a lot less stressful.
    own you vancouver serviced apartments in your rate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...