Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Styling recipe : Dark floors

I have an endless love for dark floors.  It might be because I grew up in a house with dark wooden floors or because of the warmth and the quality that a dark floor adds to a house. Today I've selected some of my favorite spaces with dark wooden floors in three different areas: Bedroom / Living room / Kitchen . Which one is your favorite?  
PS: How's the weather like in your country? Today is one of the coldest days I've experienced in London during the last two years! Follow me on instagram for daily updates @marimarmat
Images via my pinterest boards 



10 comments :

  1. Much needed post!Κανουμε ανακαινιση το φοιτητικο σπιτι της αδερφης μου κ εχουμε ακριβως τετοιο πατωμα!Μαζευω ιδεες ποσο καιρο τωρα.Οσο για τον καιρο, ηρθα πανω απο την ζεστη της Ελλαδας κ ξεπαγιασα ρε συ μα τοσο κρυο πια!

    Ελπιζω να ειστε καλα.
    Φιλακια!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Maria! I especially love the look of the kitchen with the open fire!
    mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures!
    check my blog too :)

    Santi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of dark floors too. Great images :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all of these rooms look so gorgeous.. Floor can make a huge difference, I see ! :)

    Thank you so much for the comment & visit. x I've been a little absent lately because of all the work etc. and missing your interior posts so much ♥ I'm glad that I'm back. :) Have a happy weekend!

    Indie by heart
    ps. NINJ & NINJ -print giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!



    My web blog Christian Louboutin sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...