Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All I want for Christmas : Rings,Rings,Rings!


Lately I have this thing about rings.
Don't worry,
nothing serious.
I just think they are never enough!

So I'd like to show you some more.


I first discovered Haoshi Design Studio through
Yatzer.com
and
their post about the amazing
Merry-go-round clock.
I believe you should pay a visit to their website and the online shop immediately.

A few notes
about
Haoshi Design
  • Haoshi DESIGN was established in 2009
  • Haoshi means in Chinese "Good Things"
  • Link to their Online Shop here







Images Courtesy of Haoshi Design studio

And the amazing Merry-Go-Round Necklace.
I'm already fantasizing it around my neck.

What do you think?
What's your addiction?
Happy Wednesday!
marimar

5 comments :

  1. Λοιπόν Γράφε...

    2 Με Ιπποπόταμο και 2 Κροκόδειλο! Αν δεν τα βάλεις μπούγιο δεν δείχνουν!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i soooo feel you!!! i'm addited to rings, and this is omg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...