Monday, November 08, 2010

Oh my, my ring came to life.


My first "contact" with Haffstein Juliusson was during a flight from Athens to London.
I read an article about him on a magazine and when I returned back home I googled him.
So if you aren't already familiar with his work , let me introduce you to a 25 year old industrial/Interior designer from Iceland.




  • In january 2009 he established HAF company by Hafsteinn Juliusson
  • This company is based in Reykjavík, Iceland and in Milano, Italy
  • He is fascinated by simple things with fun solutions
  • He is living and working in Milano, Italy
  • website: http://www.hafsteinnjuliusson.com/
Haffstein Juliusson & Growing Jewelry project

"Growing Jewelry is a redefinition of modern values.The collection of this hand jewelry is designed for people in metropolitan cities and is an experiment in drawing nature toward man, as nature being the presupposition of life."






The designer claims the moss can remain green for up to twelve weeks if cared properly.



You can order online your own jewelry via the
HaffsteinJulliusson.com or here


You should also explore other cool projects by Haffstein Julliuson

What do you think?Would you put a "living" ring on your finger?
xxx

mar


6 comments :

  1. seriously cool !!! i'd plant a tiny orchid in mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think orchids are very sensitive,
    sadly it would last for only a day or something ;P but it would be really cool if we could plant anything we wanted! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the article. I' d like to own the one shown in the last picture, fat chance I' ll ever buy it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cool ring! Seriously one great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    <3
    katerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kostees & @Katerina I'm really happy that you liked the post :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cliche and predictable...one more way to go green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...