Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sneak Peek : NYC Rooftops

What do you usually do during a flight?
Do you read a book ?
Listen to some music ?
I can't wait for the time the plane is so close to earth that you can see all the rooftops of the city!
So you can easily imagine how I felt when I bumped into this post.
Excited.

Jwilly's photostream on flickr
gives you a glimpse of what is above the sky-scrapping madness
in New York
.
I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did.










Green Diamond in a Upper East Side Rooftop



photos via trendland

So what do you think?
Does your rooftop look like that?


marimar

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...