Thursday, October 27, 2011

Styling Recipe : Decorating with ladders

Happy luxury Thursday! Before the usual luxury house tour I want to share with you some news and a styling Recipe! As you already know, I've moved from Athens to London almost two months ago. The fact that you don't know is that I've found a really cute studio apartment in Maida Vale. I love it because it's unfurnished.  That means only one thing: decorating fever! The apartment is located in a classic Victorian building that is currently being refurbished. I've decided to share with you the whole decorating process and today I'll share the first part!
Decorating with ladders.
Due to the scaffolding outside our building I thought it might be a good idea to buy an old wooden ladder, dye it and use it as decoration in the new apartment.  I've collected a few pictures in order to show you some ideas.
Use a ladder instead of a boudoir. A different way to store your
jewelry and accessories.
The shoe ladder: I would only suggest this solution if your high heels are always clean
and away from your bed!
The Bathroom Ladder: Definitely yes! I love wood in the bathroom plus it's a great way to hang the towels!
Wall Art Ladder: A vintage almost destroyed ladder that is used as piece of art. A really special way to decorate your ladder.
The ladder in the background that hasn't absolutely anything on it. It still looks stylish.














































































































































































































 










What do you think? Would you add a ladder in your apartment? I found one on ebay for less than 4£!
Stay tuned for photos and updates!

Maria Matiopoulou



photos via

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...