Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [6-13|10|11]

Unidentified Lifestyle is BACK!
How are you? I still haven't got daily access to the internet so today I will share with you 10 photos of what I did the last days that I've been disappeared.
I hope you enjoy them :)  I have so many news to share with you.

Maria Matiopoulou

Lying In The Sun with friends @ Hyde Park

London 2012 Olympic Games Team GB Lion Mascot

I can't get enough of the window displays in London!

Every alley has a little surprise for the visitors

Ceramic crinkle cups outside the Southbank Centre in Waterloo.
I found them online here

I enjoyed an 8 hour long Architecture field trip with my University

Lego Boutique at Milton Keynes city

Part of my University Library. Cool, right?

Halloween fever! Everybody's getting ready for Halloween in London!

true Artists @ Thames riverside

2 comments :

  1. Cool pictures, I liked the last one with the figure of the woman in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Olympics in London will be so fun and exciting! I have a friend who lives there who is also very excited about it. Are you going to watch any of the events? I bet it's going to be one of those things to remember. The Olympics here in Vancouver was definitely fun, I only wished I participated in the torch run. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...