Monday, October 24, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [16-23|10|11]

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So enjoy 7000 words that describe my week!
I hope we all have a great Monday! Stay tuned for the Halloween DIY project ;)
Maria Matiopoulou

I'm in love with Westminster underground station! IN LOVE
Outside John John's apartment @ Cranfield School of Management.
A really modern and stylish building. I need to show you more pictures of it soon.
Loved this coffee cup Quote
Enjoy the Halloween fever while Shopping for art supplies
Taking photos of my Hunter Wellies while waiting for the train.



My first Gingerbread cookie, OH Christmas where are you?

I've spent my whole weekend preparing traditional Greek meals. Cooking is ART
Chopsticks for Kids

4 comments :

  1. latrepsa tis galotses sou k ta chopsticks!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho trascorso la mia intero fine settimana preparando piatti tradizionali greci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλ δεν το πιστευω, Cranfield σπουδαζει το αγορι σου?και εγω εκει ειμαι!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...