Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trendspotting: Moroccan tiles in the kitchen



To be honest, I was never a huge fan of mixed patterns. I was always supporting the 'Less is more' movement. But as I grow up I find my self loving mixed patterns, colors and textures. My latest obsession is Moroccan tiles. They come in different shapes and colors and they add a unique, ethnic character to each space. Especially in kitchen area. What do you think?

Would you like 'ethnic' tones in your kitchen?

Blogging break is over, I'm back to beautiful London town & my favorite daily blogging routine.
I hope you're having a lovely Summer!

Maria

Image sources 1,2,3 // Edited by me.



6 comments :

  1. I love Moroccan tiles and I would definitely use them for a kitchen splash back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration! I've always thought of something neutral for (sometime in the future) home, but bright Maroccan feel looks really awesome too.. Aww.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...