Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Favorite Summer holidays

Alikes beach, Ammouliani island, Greece // Picture taken by me

 I've just opened my macbook which has been sleeping for a week now due to a dead charger. I'm so happy to be back to the world of internet with a brand new charger and from a different location this time. I've just arrived to Aegina island, the weather is HOT(42 degrees!) and we are going to spend all of our days on the beach. Today I'm guest blogging over at Helena's blog 'A Diary of Lovely' about my favorite holidays and I'm sharing with you a secret Summer recipe! Take a look at it here
It's time for some refreshing cocktails!
See you all tomorrow!

Maria

3 comments :

  1. have as much fun as possible!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...