Friday, July 16, 2010

Chalkidiki : Like here , nowhere


I feel so guilty about not posting anything yet but it's so hot here in Athens & my laptop is dealing with near death experiences ..
Another difficulty is that I took most of the pictures with Daphne's camera and she hasn't send me the photos yet ..
My cute friend Daphne If you're reading this please find a way and send me the photos!










I'd like to send my love to my girlfriends at Thessaloniki
and wish to my amazing friend Ellie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You know that I'd swim the ocean to be there for your birthday
:D


I'm leaving Athens for Aegina tomorrow
I hope you'll have a sunny weekend!
mar

3 comments :

  1. woaaaaaaaaah
    if daphne finds a way to send you the photos please please please do the same for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xa xa xa! San tin Xalkidiki den exei...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...