Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Wall Sticker Shop


I really want to share my feelings about wallpapers with you.
Don't hate me but I find wallpapers so last year.
At least all the floral ones.

In the everyday routine we are surrounded by walls.
Walls at home,walls at work, walls
even when we go for a drink..
so its up to us to make our environment happier and easy to live in.

If you want your guests to come into your house and stare at yourwalls, this site I stumbled upon a few days ago will be a helpful tool.

The Wall Sticker online shop!

Here you can buy stickers for your kitchen,your bathroom even your macbook! I chose some of my favorite pieces.


ADVICE: Please don't overdo it!Keep your house modern but simple.




Oh, we all have dreams my love.



Maybe this is a way to help your husband/boyfriend and to stay focused in the bathroom!


Paris , Je t' aime

For your little Mickey Mouse pets!(Although I really hope you have a dog or a cat)


This fridge vinyl sticker will make your Smeg fridge transparent. Plus : You'll always think it's full of goodies!


I NEED TO HAVE THIS NEXT TO MY DOOR.


Chess fan?

Great sticker if you own a bar!

So , you love jukeboxes but you can't afford them?Now you can!


And finally..Art.for the Mac Lovers





July is here
,enjoy the Summer*

mar.

8 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stickers are amazing... I loved the toilet one, the mouse house one and Magritte's Son of Man (the first one to boast "I'm a Mac".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally in love with the wall stickers. Months ago i was helping a friend of mine to decorate his apartment and we picked an amazing chandelier sticker for the dinning room....They're so hot !! It's a great way to make your house look chique and modern . All the stickers that you posted are fantastic but i put more hearts @ paris and jukebox :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool and some of them really funny:) I actually have some in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those wall stickers. Thanks for introducing them to us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the post !!!
    ; )

    The Hu2 Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. When turnkey rental business is strong, we sometimes forget about being frugal, but we all remember the “bad days” of the appraisal recession in the mid-1990s. rental properties

    ReplyDelete
  8. Resourcefulness triumphed in out rather than higher,
    and much less undertaking is made back home decor interesting toasters.

    I ponder what contemplated disproportionate now days,
    what with an espresso purchase about nearly space -- - yikes!
    Any more, this small to medium sized town of Dead Are great displays the entire
    cuisine styles you would possibly really would like. Unusual Vacation lines to help Gibralter, Rhonda numerous others.
    , stop at Autocar Stop a short time go for walks away from studio.
    That will always has plus it doesn't truly are inclined to. Once more in the excess baseballs linked bread dough.

    Here is my webpage toaster oven convection reviews ratings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...