Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We are back: The fashion night out t-shirt & me


I'm back to reality after a whole week at Chalkidiki!
On Tuesday I flew from Athens to Thessaloniki to surprise my best friend Ellie, on her 23th birthday and I can admit that
it was a successful plan, she couldn't believe her eyes when I walked in!
On Wednesday we organized an amazing beach party but I think I'm going to need 3 or 4 posts to show you all of the pictures I took!
I'm flying back to Athens tonight and I need to say that I really missed my blog~
So I'm back to business!
Do you remember my last post about Fashion Night Out?
I received an email today about the Fashion Night Out @ Athens.
The date has been set and it will be on September 16 2010
so here it is , our 2010 fno t-shirt :


Do you like it? I still wear my 2009 fno t-shirt all the time!
mar



1 comment :

  1. Just as captivating Replica Watches, it emanates from the Moon, a sense of mystery. Every evening, its form change from Replica Breitling watches delicate shade of the new moon to the cut Crescent "D" in its ascending phase, then Audemars piguet replica to 'C'-shaped Crescent during his downswing. The Classico Luna is a self-winding watch. The moon phase is adjusted using a checker located between 5 and 6 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...