Monday, July 05, 2010

It's not always fun to be an Astronaut


As a kid, everyone asks you "what do u want to be when you grow up?" My answer always was the same "An Astronaut" (and at times a prime minister -Yeah I know, I was a weirdo!) Now that I chose interior design instead of NASA , Hunter Freeman came in to back up the choice I made a few years ago and he created the
It's not always fun to be an Astronaut
series
!









photos via trendland

Now it's my turn to ask you.
What do you want to be when you grow older?

I hope you had a lovely weekend.I sure did!

mar




5 comments :

  1. lol, love those shots. But unless the air conditioner in that suit is functioning, that person must be boiling in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those shots are so fun :D

    love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...