Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Friday,I'm in love with : Decorative letters

Hello friends,
Lately I have an obsession with decorative letters.
I'm looking everywhere to buy a few but I can't find the ones I want.
You can find some really interesting letters on Urbanoutfiters site here!
Metallic , wooden , plastic .. choose whatever you want!
I hope you like this trend. 
See you all later with a brand new 'Bedroom Project : Renovation' post!
Maria










































photos via designismine , happymessinsideacup , madpuddledesign

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love these! It'd be so cute to get enough to spell out a word!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oraies fwtografies, alla tha mou areze an itan megaluteres giati xanontai polles leptomeries. Tha mporouses na tis kaneis upload se megalutero megethos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely thinking of doing this to mah room! so nice:)

    love urban outfitters!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashley I want to spell 'Dream' on my nightstand!

    @Despina τις ανεβάζω συνήθως σε μεγάλος μέγεθος , σε μεγαλύτερο χαλάει η ανάλυση και 'βαραίνει' το blog, θα προσπαθήσω να τις βρίσκω σε μεγαλύτερη ανάλυση , thanks for the comment!

    @Bree If you try it ,please share a photo with us @unidentifiedlifestyle@gmail.com ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...