Monday, September 26, 2011

DIY Monday : Stylish and low cost bulleting board

via





































Happy DIY Monday!

As you already know , I've moved to London two weeks ago.
The fact that you don't know is that I'm still looking for an apartment!

The truth is that I rarely have internet access with my laptop so I grab the chance to share a lovely, easy and low cost DIY project with you!
This is a bulletin board made of corks.
You just need two things : a heart-shaped base & corks!
Free your imagination and use different shapes , glue the corks on the custom-shaped thick base and voilĂ !
A stylish & different bulletin board!
Happy DIY Monday Unidentified friends!
Stay tuned for new house tours and don't forget to visit our Facebook page here for the Decorating quote of the day!
I need your positive thoughts and energy more than ever!
Maria Matiopoulou

2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...