Friday, September 09, 2011

It's Friday,I'm in love with : Pink Couches





I can't hide it anymore. It's official. I like pink color. If you like pink like me or if you are a huge pink color fan then you are going to love this post.
How would you feel with a pink house in your apartment?
It's Friday I'm in love with pink couches!
This bold pink (fuchsia)french style couch looks amazing in front of a bold blue wall.
I love the contrast it creates.
A monochrome beige or white palette is perfectly combined with a pink couch.
Pastel colors look great together. I love the golden details of the couch, it looks so glamorous.
Bold pink couch & bold green and yellow pillows. Who said pink doesn't go with yellow?
A pop way to brighten up your apartment.
You are going to need white walls +  floors
The grandma-way to add a pink couch to your living room.
A vintage floral pink couch + Pop art + fresh flowers =
IT'S FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE WITH PINK COUCHES

What do you think? Are you in love with pink couches?
Maria Matiopoulou




photos via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

3 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...