Sunday, September 04, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [28/08-04|09]

These are the things that made me smile the last 7 days.
Holidays are almost over but I'm looking forward to all the moments that Autumn will bring. Enjoy your Sunday!

Maria Matiopoulou
A quick trip to one of my favorite destinations : Aegina island

Small pleasures : Sushi night with John John

Lying under the sun and reading a good book

Definitely my favorite summer house : Medieval Village Mesta located in Chios island

A vintage Mercedes-Benz bus we discovered in a abandoned field

The Greek Houses in Izmir Turkey

A visit to a Fun Park was definitely more than fun

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...