Saturday, September 03, 2011

House tour : Contemporary meets Classic in London

Happy Saturday! This is a theme post and the theme is 'London'.
The time has come to announce to you that I'm moving to London in a few days. 
New life, new beginnings, new tasks. I'm kind of anxious but I really look forward to it. I just need to find a proper apartment first which is going to be a nightmare.  
That's all the news for now, but I'll keep you posted about everything!
This is a dream house in London that combines contemporary with classic design. 
Modern chairs combined perfectly with vintage tables, eclectic mirrors, wood and marble are a few things that create this amazing house puzzle.
I'm not in love with the dining area , I'm OBSESSED with it. 
I imagine myself walking around the house, cooking and singing. 
Ok, Daydreaming is over now. Notice the wallpaper in the living room , it reminds me of the blue porcelain plates wallpaper by Studio Ditte.
What do you think ? 
Do you like mix and match interiors? 
I'm definitely a Mix & Match girl!

Maria Matiopoulou




























photos via

4 comments :

  1. I am redecorating my bedroom these days and these photos are truly inspiring :)
    xoxo

    limonspective

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...