Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Five places in London

Today I've decided to share with you a few of my favorite spots in London (I think this will be a new weekly section!). All of these places made me smile the last week and offered me comfort with their great food/coffee/drinks and the most important of all : with their Interior.
I hope you like them. Do you have any other suggestions? I'd love to hear them!


Maria
'Daylesford Organic Food' One of my favorite places for Brunch (and more!) in London. Amazing coffee and great food for a Sunday 

'Daylesford Organic Food' Fresh vegetables, meat, organic honey and marmalade. It is located at Notting Hill.

Vintage shopping is one of my favorite habits since I've moved to London. This is only one of the many vintage shops I've visited. Just stop by Brick Lane market on a Sunday morning and let the vintage hunt begin!

I've discovered this spot on a freezing day so I'm really attached to it because it offered me a hot cup of cappuccino and free wifi. Let me introduce you to 'The Book Club' one of my favorite places at the Old Street/Shoreditch area.


This place is on top of my list : The Breakfast club. Retro aesthetics combined with tasty burgers. You can often find me in there blogging! My two favorites Breakfast Clubs are located at Soho & Hoxton square.
Last but not least, definitely my favorite hot spot : My apartment. Because at the end of the day the only thing you want to do is go back to your bed. And my bed has a pretty nice view, don't you think? 

7 comments :

  1. These shops and cafe's look right up my alley. I love a good bakery and cafe especially if they have great coffee. You view is so beautiful especially with the fresh snowfall. I have a friend that just moved with her family to London this past summer. I will forward your blog to her so she can visit some of these spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is your street?! I love seeing things like this because I've never experienced snow like that living in Australia :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post with cozy images.
    Happy Thursday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your view is amazing...love all of your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pastries look amazing! I love brunchy places.

    www.fivekindsofhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. isws apo ta kalutera sou post! Mas taksidepses! Polu omorfes fotografies. Kai i thea apo to dwmatio sou....wow! Na pernas kala!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...