Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you feel about Valentine's day?


I know, I know. Most of the people love to make fun of Valentine's day but this year I've decided that I like this holiday. Valentine's day can be a reminder this year. We can all take a minute and look at the person next to us and say "Hey, you know what? I love you". I don't believe in the cliche "When you're truly in love, you celebrate every single day" because life doesn't work out like this. After a while, we take people for granted and we always forget how important it is to have a special someone in our life. And this special someone doesn't have to be a boyfriend/girlfriend. It can be a friend or a family member. Valentine's day works like a reminder right in the middle of this cold winter for each one of us who forget to do one of the most important things: express our feelings.


These are some Valentine's day gift ideas, some small and some bigger gestures for the ones we love. Enjoy!


1. A bouquet of pink peonies (take a look at this post about peonies here)
2. A stylish dyptique candle 
3. Louis ghost chair (you can buy it here)
4. Guiseppe Zanotti high heels for S/S 2012
5. Cookies with love notes ( take a look at Emily's recipe of the blog cupcakesandcashmere here)
6. Tiffany & co double heart tag pendant for $125 (you can buy it here)


Grab the chance and express your feelings to your loved ones!
Do you have any special plans or a any special gift ideas?


M.

11 comments :

  1. These are beautiful ideas! I love the sentiment that your valentine doesn't have to be your partner, it can be an opportunity to show some one you love. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Louis Ghost Chair and some peonies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess a mixtape is out of the question :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so in love with your blog! instant follow :) and I totally followed you on Pintrest, too! Under the name "james" :) and thanks for your kind comment on my blog :) hope we keep in touch!

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take the candle and the Tiffany's locket please! Love your choices here.
    Have a great week.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Valentine's Day. It's a chance to make a big or small gesture to show the people you care about how important they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post! Peonies are so my fave flowers... It's a rare find here in some florists though!

    I never got the chance to say thanks for stopping by my way!

    Have a fab week!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't have any special plans except for some quality time :) I never made a big thing of Valentine's its just not me. But I love the romantic feel that is in the air and make people act expressively. Love your present ideas, peonies a Dyptique candle and that translucent chair would be SO welcome :).
    Enjoy your day, wish it to be full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really these are awe-interesting gifts and so lovely Valentine's day 2012 cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the candle and flowers!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...