Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Styling Recipe: Exposed brick walls in the bedroom

I have a huge crash on lofts with industrial aesthetics and exposed brick walls are my favorite part.
Have you thought of adding a brick wall in your bedroom? I know the cost for a really brick wall may be really high but there are many wonderful wallpapers that look (and feel!) exactly the same.  Brick walls would look great both in a vintage romantic & in a modern bedroom.Do you belong to the hopelessly romantics or do you have an extremely modern personality? I can't answer this question for my self. One day I love minimalistic white interiors and the other day I'm adding to my apartment bright feminine touches!
What about you?

Maria

photos via my pinterest board 'Sleeping Areas'



7 comments :

  1. I love the first photo!!

    Vintage romantic is definitely my thing :)

    Someday I'll get myself a brick wall for my bedroom (wallpaper that is)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous rooms.. Lovely post ! ^^

    Thanks for your comment, and stopping by! ^^ Have a great day,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Following your Pinterest too! ^^

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is so pretty! Now I really want exosed brick in my room! :D That first photo is really, really beautiful. Love the bird decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that first photo Maria! Exposed bricks are gorgeous in a bedroom :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you indie by heart, I'm following back on Pinterest! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I get my own place, I definitely want a room with exposed bricks.. I think it's make a room look very romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...