Thursday, February 09, 2012

Styling Recipe: Coffee table books

books + one piece of Art + a perfume 
One of my favorite habits is going to bookstores and searching for new books. Especially books about design, architecture & fashion because they always have stylish and glossy covers. The next thing I love about buying books is the first moment I bring them back home and I'm trying to find the perfect little corner to display them. Here are a few of my favorite ways to display your 'coffee table books'. My personal style is really close to the third picture with the glass cloche and the magnifying glass.
What's your favorite way to display your coffee table books?

Maroa

photos via my Pinterest board 'I love this decor'
Add a vase with fresh flowers on a stack of colorful books

Black & White books , a magnifying glass (or any other vintage object) and a glass cloche! I love cloches! I think they deserve a whole post on how to use them in our apartments. 

8 comments :

  1. I love book vignettes! I'm starting to collect more and more "coffee" table books. Great post! And I love all three but the last 2 are more my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know where 's the place to find coffee table books online...
    www.bBooks.gr !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your lovely comment, great pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics<3,following you sweetheart,check out my blog and follow me back if you want

    xoxo Teo

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria,
    I'm so glad you discovered my blog so that I could discover yours! It's wonderful and I'm having so much fun visiting! I'm signing up to follow and looking forward to much more. Love your coffee book displays - so glad you're enjoying London!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...