Sunday, July 29, 2012

Unidentified Lifestyle @ Greece


Happy Sunday to everybody! I've arrived to Athens last night and I'm back to the airport right now waiting for my gate to open and writing this post. After a stressful year it's time to spend some quality time with friends and family (on the beach!) I'll be back in three weeks, I have my camera with me so I'll try to update the blog regularly with photos that I take from all the places that I plan on visiting. Did you watch the Olympic games opening ceremony on Friday? Did you like it? We watched the ceremony in a British pub, with cocktails and burgers, the atmosphere was amazing, everything is so festive in London right now and I'm really excited about my holidays but at the same time I'm also kind of sad to leave London. That's it for now, it's time to board, I'll see you all soon from a different location, have a fabulous day! 




Maria


Pictures taken by J.

11 comments :

  1. Lucky you!!!
    Have as much fun as possible and forget everything about London!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful Maria! Have a fabulous time :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab time, Maria!!! Kales diakopes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Have a great time! Love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I am so JEALOUS! I have been wanting to go to Greece for forever :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.
    Oh and my GFC is being weird, but it let me follow you through it using my twitter... how cool is that?! I didn't know you could do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspiring post. Your choices are always so stylish and refined!!!!
    Thanks so so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I totally love yours my dear Maria!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...