Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How to decorate your table // Gold and White Thanksgiving

Weeednesday is here! I'm currently blogging from my hotel room in Harrogate while browsing online for Thanksgiving dinner inspiration (that we might host next week). 
I know what you're thinking. Greeks don't celebrate Thanksgiving. But you might know that Greeks use any chance that they're given to stay at home, cook and eat with friends. Last week this link from IKEA UK  arrived in my mailbox. And it was actually one of the first times that I didn't skip a long youtube advert. And it's not the fact that I'm such an IKEA junkie (Hey John John, I know you're reading this, sorry for dragging you in there for endless hours), but I've watched the whole spot and after that I immediately called my friends. We need to do a cooking/eating/catching up night I said. The response was positive, so this year we might actually celebrate Thanskgiving. It is a bit stressful but I'm looking forward to styling my dining table. With lots of white and gold of course. I thing I might be going a bit crazy lately with all the gold things that I've been adding to our home. But can you ever have enough gold? No.




Do you have any Thanksgiving dinner plans? If so, how are you going to style your table?

Find more inspirational table setting photos on my Pinterest board 'And style our table

Shopping list
ONE // Ikea Decanters
TWO // Bloomingdales dinner plate
THREE // Gold napkin rings
FOUR // Anthropologie cutlery
FIVE // Ikea dining table
SIX //  Horchow rug
SEVEN // Pantone chair
EIGHT // Habitat tumblers
NINE // Target candle holder


More on http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/

Happy Wednesday!
M.

4 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...