Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Steal the Look // Scandinavian living room


Morning! I hope this post finds you well and ready for the weekend(Wednesdays are the new Thursdays) If you're on Pinterest you must have probably noticed by now this pin of this Scandinavian inspired living room. I think every single person I'm following has pinned it in one of their boards this past week. It combines a few of my favorite elements and colors like black,white, wood and mixed patters, so I decided that the next #unidentifiedlifestylecheatsheet (God that's a long #hashtag) should be dedicated and inspired by this area. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did while I was creating it! 

Shopping List 
1// Chevron throw £4.58 // Kohls
2// Amanti Misty morning wall art £42.00 // Macys
3// Amanti Bo tree wall art £48.00 // Macys
4// Large grey Sofa 'Georgia' £1,270 // Marks and Spencers
5// Black floor lamp £32.00 // Hayneedle
6// Noble House vista rug from £61.00 // Hayneedle 
7// Orbit Tealight holder £8.00 // John Lewis
8// Stag Head cushion £20.00 // John Lewis
9// Designers Guild Franchini cushion £65.00 // John Lewis
10// House by John Lewis white coffee table £99.00 // John Lewis
11// Round Plywood coffee table £173 // Hayneedle

Maria

6 comments :

  1. Amazing ideas for my own Scandinavian home ;) x

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...