Monday, November 18, 2013

Things that made me smile this week // November // Week 3




It.is.getting.cold. Like 'wear a fur coat' cold. I'm not going to lie, I was really looking forward to Winter and all the Christmas lights that started popping out in every corner but now the cold is here and I have to catch an early train to Harrogate in the morning and I've realized I didn't do get any of the things I needed this week. Instead I got two really cute Essie nail polishes ( Bachelorette Bash + Little brown dress) and the cutest Cake cloque from Ikea. Both not Winter related but they definitely made me smile. 


1. We've had some really stunning sunsets this week. Fluorescent pink and purple colors were covering the city and people were taking photos in every corner. This is the photo I took while walking down Southbank.
2. Living in Notting Hill means only one thing: Saturdays are spent on Portobello road.
3. Wrapping a lot of Christmas gifts for the windows I've designed for my company. I can't wait to share the final look with you!
4. Isn't his the cutest Cookie Jar you've seen in your life? From Anthropologie of course.
5. A must-have Leopard print t-shirt from River island
6. I've stumbled upon this photo on Pinterest and it definitely is one of the most beautiful things I've seen all week.
7. Again, nothing can beat Saturdays on Portobello road
8+9. My latest Essie purchases 'Bachelorette Bash and Little brown dress. I couldn't resist!
10. Our local butcher in Notting Hill has definitely a great sense of humor!
11. Stay stylish during this cold weather with this Fedora hat from River island
12. I've FINALLY brought home the cutest IKEA cake stand. I made a fresh batch of brownies that John John ate in a day.

I hope you all have a great week!
Maria

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...