Monday, November 25, 2013

Things that made me smile this week // November week 4




This week was tough, tough in a way that the weekend felt like it would never arrive! But it did and I realized how important it is to spent some quiet time at home. I'm still in the (really slow) process of decorating our apartment and Christmas is just around the corner so I thought it was about time to go out and start writing down my Christmas lists. Saturday was dedicated to Harrods, it took a while to take my eyes off their windows but when I did I headed straight to the homeware floor. An Interior Designers heaven. I only realized how long we were there only after JohnJohn started complaining. The rest of the weekend was spent between movies, coffees and friends.

1 //  Favorite Christmas sign outside a boutique on Walton street
2 // All time favorite view, no matter how many times I take a photo of Harrods it will always look different and even more beautiful than the time before.
3// I met my endless love on the homeware floor of Harrods: this KitchenAid mixer in 'Candy Apple'  More on: http://www.harrods.com/brand/kitchenaid
4// We're also seriously considering of getting this Le Creuset oval casserole dish. I can easily picture it sitting next to my 'Candy Apple' mixer! 
6// Snowman chocolate lolipop from Starbucks
7// I'm always getting lost in this place, but who cares! It's better to be lost inside Harrods Food Hall than being lost in any other place on earth.
8// Pre-lunch photos in front of a beautiful black glossy door in South Kensignton
9// Healthy lunch with friends at Jak's http://www.jakswaltonstreet.com/
10// 'Bring me Sunshine' wooden sign, I'm definitely getting this! 
11// 'Welcome home' salad plate from West Elm, I love you. I really do.
12// 'Home' Pillow in mint green from One Kings Lane
13// Stylish Rope Laundry Basket. I can't wait for West Elm to open next week.
14// My 'Mandra' for this week. If you have the power to make someone happy. Do it. The world needs more of that. Found on Pinterest here.
15// The most important thing about my home, is who I share it with. It's this guy holding my cup of coffee while I take a million photos all over the city. 

Have a good week everyone!

Maria

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...