Monday, April 26, 2010

ART ATHINA || International Contemporary Art Fair of Athens


'The International Contemporary Art Fair of Athens ART-ATHINA was established by the Hellenic Art Galleries Association in 1993. The fair is located at the shorefront of Athens, in the Faliro Pavilion –a former Olympic Games venue– that provides an ideal meeting ground for art dealers, artists, collectors, curators and galleries. Following the widely acclaimed success of the 15th edition of ART-ATHINA last May, the International Contemporary Art Fair of Athens is back with its 16th edition, which will take place on 13 – 16 MAY 2010.'

SAVE THE DATE & cu all there
for more info visit http://www.art-athina.gr/wp/


ps : Section 'Show me what you wear and I'll tell you who you are [3]' will delay because of my HUGE and stupid boredom.I'm in my house since Friday ..

hopefully tomorrow I have MANY things to do so I HAVE to go out.. pictures will be uploaded on Tuesday ;D sorry to my readers || stay tuned


ps2 : please don't follow my lead . GO OUT ,HAVE FUN , shop and enjoy Spring for me too
oo


have a nice week everybody
x
"Lockedinsideherhouse" Mar

1 comment :

  1. Just as captivating Replica Watches, it emanates from the Moon, a sense of mystery. Every evening, its form change from Replica Breitling watches delicate shade of the new moon to the cut Crescent "D" in its ascending phase, then Audemars piguet replica to 'C'-shaped Crescent during his downswing. The Classico Luna is a self-winding watch. The moon phase is adjusted using a checker located between 5 and 6 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...