Sunday, April 11, 2010

Show me what you wear and I'll tell you who you are[1]





This weekend was pretty quiet.Saturday night IN was fab , I got all the sleep I needed so we could say the proper goodbye to the ski-snowboard season on Sunday.
I really think that snowboard outfits make girls look fat and boys look really cool.Today I was dressed in pink, John John preferred a total black look. Notice the matching cable hats!

Conclusion from the outfits: Today we were two happy snowboarders

my bed is calling my name , more pictures tomorrow
x
mar

6 comments :

  1. I respectfully disagree on the fat girls in snowboard outfits comment.

    It's an "if-you-got-it-flaunt-it" case. The mere appearance of a girl in snow pants and snow jacket makes the fellas drool, even if when saddling on the board she knows jack shit.

    I say snowboard girls rule! And snowboard outfits are tomorrow's mille-feuille dress!

    - A wannabe snowboard girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ερώτηση..πόσα άτομα είχε το βουνό εκείνη τη μέρα?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Circo loco Hm..Πρέπει να ήταν καμία 30ριά ..άντε 40 τρελοί ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...