Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Santa, April is a great month for gifts too!





For ANY information please contact me!! I really need to find these shoes..I'm obsessed(You can ask my friend Kleopatra about it, I'm sure she'll confirm it)
From Michael Kors 2009 Collection ! Name of the model : Niki Quarter Strap Sandal
Pleeeaseee if you find anything (size 8 or 8.5) let me know!
I need them IN my life and ON my feet!
Santa if you really exist this would be good time to show me your love for being a good kid all these years and never writing a single letter!
Sincerely and yours,
(Really a nice girl!)




happy Wednesday to my 23 readers
(Mom to you too!I know you're reading!)
x
mar

4 comments :

  1. thanx for stopping by!!!love the background!!sweet blog!
    since you already are a follower enter my giveaway if you like!!kisses!!
    and keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good advice from your content.


    Also visit my weblog; sbo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...