Sunday, April 18, 2010

Show me what you wear and I'll tell you who you are[2]

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Place : Vouliagmeni , Athens : Vouliagmeni is a beautiful and picturesque peninsula, situated on the eastern edge of Athens (just 20 Km from the center of Athens), known from the famous lake with the mineral water spa and an outstanding mild climate that makes all-year round holidays possible.
Time : 6pm - 9pm
Weather : 12°C - 22°C , windy
People : Friends from Athens together with friends from Thessaloniki (my secret combination!)





















Thanks to all of you who
participated
(with free will or not!)
Stay tuned for the next 'Show me what
you wear and I'll tell you who you are' . I'll be waiting for your comments , your advices and of course..what do you like about these guys? Unfortunately it's too late for me
Love to my 13 readers
x
mar

4 comments :

  1. teleioooo!!!!! teleia k paula!;)
    concgrats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...