Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our own private little prince



Have you ever read Little Prince?

Have your ever met little prince?

A little boy that lived on his planet alone with a rose and was in love with it and even though he was in love he left his rose just to see what other planets look like.
To be honest I read this book a few months ago for the very first time.
 I don't know why I never had curiosity about it.
I thought girls that loved it , were girls that loved pink colour , believed in forever lasting love and romance.
I never was that kind of girl.
So I was sure that I would find it boring.
But I didn't. I found it interesting and I still hate pink.
The point is that little prince -for a lot of people around the world- represents important moral values and a certain lifestyle. What's really fascinating is that each one loves a different part of the book. Apparently many people around the world relate the characters of the book and tattooed them on their body..I'm posting you some quotes and some really interesting tattoos!

*You risk tears if you let yourself be tamed
*Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
*"You're lovely, but you're empty," he went on. "One couldn't die for you. Of course an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than you altogether, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass. Since she's the one I sheltered behind a screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except for two or three for butterflies). Since's she the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose."


In the end the rose becomes the reason the prince wants to return to his planet.. The source of his love is his sense of responsibility toward his beloved rose.
So if you found love like that , If you met your little prince, don't you ever let him go away and if he goes don't be sad.
 You need to remember that what one gives to another is even more important than what that other gives back in return. 

 Love to my 16 readers
 Maria.




2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...