Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chios Island,Day 2

On the second day of our trip we visited Avlonia beach. Avlonia is located at the South part of the island, near Mesta village (about 5 Km in the south). It is a beautiful beach with thick sand and very small pebbles that spreads out to become one with the deep, crystal waters.Apparently it was our lucky day because we were the only visitors yesterday!The whole beach just for us!
I also tried to play bowling in the afternoon but a 5 year-old girl next to me achieved a bigger score and I'm still trying to forget about it!The good thing is that I convinced the owner of the bowling place to let me play in my own shoes!


photos from medieval Mesta village








Avlonia beach







Self made Hat for John John



The house we were staying in was built in 1770!!


Pictures from Day 3 Coming tomorrow..
Unfortunately I'm back to Athens .. The good news is that I have plenty of time to spend with my blog!

I hope your are enjoying Sea&Sun!

mar
and from now on : Worst-female-Bowler-ever!
cheers!

2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...