Monday, June 28, 2010

Fredflare ♥ you!


I received today an email from one of my favorite boutiques.The email was from fredflare !
Super cute dresses , amazing accessories to brighten your outfits and modern home decor items.
New products every week and a special offer today 10$ off if you use the code 'Summer'







One of my favorite items is this dress, it was love at first sight.
I think the reason is obvious!
So,
hurry up , time is running out and don't forget: !





[images courtesy of Fredflare]

Happy Monday to all of you!

mar

7 comments :

  1. who knew the little black dress could be so cute :) p.s. i looooooooove the balenciaga t-shirt that the guy in the favourite photo of the week is wearing :) One of my favourite items this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I chose that t-shirt for him <3 !It is one of my favorites :D Basilis I think you have amazing fashion sense!

    This little black dress is cute AND sexy.A killing combination
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. something is wrong with my comments, I'm trying to fix it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't be here if i didn't :) ... About your comments, they seem just fine !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...