Thursday, June 17, 2010

Geeks are from Mars Fashionistas are from Venus

John Woo (Designer & Illustrator from Hong Kong) tried to put two entirely different worlds into one.
The World of Star Wars meets the World of famous designer brands.
I did a little research for those of you who don't know how these characters looked before John Woo's stylish intervention.
The result is enjoyable.



CLONE TROOPER
BEFORE



AFTER


JAR JAR BINKS

BEFORE



AFTER




SCOUT TROOPER

BEFORE



AFTER



JANGO FETT



BEFORE



AFTER




DARTH VADER

BEFORE



AFTER




BOBA FETT


BEFORE




AFTER



STORMTROOPER

BEFORE



AFTER



via E-styling

Well , what do you think of these interventions?
My favorite one is SCOUT TROOPER in Viktor & Rolf!
Yours?
mar

11 comments :

  1. great topic as ALWWWAAYS sILL!!!my fav is Darth Vader!!sooo yankee!!!:))) <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout Trooper blows my mind!
    Star Wars context-wise though, my ultimate fave is Jar Jar Binks! So effin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting. Please do visit/follow my blog. I shall definitely return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Εβγαλες την λεκτικη επαληθευση YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !! Μονο να ξερες ΠΟΣΟ καιρο προσπαθω να αφησω σχολιο και δεν μπορουσα ... Οποτε επιτελους μπορω να πω αυτο που θελω τοοοοοοοοοοσο καιρο -> I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Basilis THANK YOU SO MUCH!I discovered a few days ago the problem with the word verification!!Again your comment made me really happy :DD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...