Monday, November 28, 2011

DIY Monday : Christmas calender Ideas

A minimalistic Christmas Calender - via








































London is really moody and cold today, the only thing I can think about is Christmas.
I'm counting down for Christmas holidays with my family and friends and I decided I need a calender for that. A special calender that will count the days until the time I'm home.
I did a little research and I found some great DIY ideas.
I hope you like them and they'll give you inspiration for your own Christmas decorations.


Do you have a special countdown?


Maria Matiopoulou



A small gift for every single day - via
Kind thoughts & wishful thinking for every single day - via Poppytalk blog, read all the instructions here

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...