Monday, November 21, 2011

DIY Monday : Christmas in a jar









































I found this amazing DIY project on 'The Tortoise and the Hare' blog and I have to admit that I loved it. I've saved this picture so I can make something similar and I think you will find the concept amazing,  plus it's really easy! The concept is really simple: Christmas in a jar.
You will need some empty glass jars and a few Christmas decorations. Some paint to dye everything and maybe some snow to put it on the bottom of the jar! Read the instructions by the lovely sisters of thetortoiseandthehare blog here.
Would you attempt to create something similar?


I can't wait to create my own Christmas jars!


Maria Matiopoulou

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...