Monday, November 07, 2011

DIY Monday : Frame your Shopping bags







































This post is a Styling Recipe and a DIY project. What's the future of your shopping bags? Do you keep them somewhere safe?  I usually throw way the shopping bags and just keep my shoe boxes, without knowing if I will ever use them again. This is a fun way to display your shopping bags : frame them and hang them on your wall!
What do you think? Would you try something like this in your closet or in your bedroom?

Maria Matiopoulou




photos via

8 comments :

  1. το εχς δει εδω και καιρο και 8ελω να το κανω πραξη..τελειο!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πολυ μ'αρεσει!
    στα υπ'οψιν κ αυτο!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Κορίτσια αν το κάνετε περιμένω φωτογραφίες στο @unidentifiedlifestyle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm planning on doing a post on this very topic this week and I came across your site! I Love it and now I'm your newest follower!
    Nancy
    alifedesigned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nancy for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...