Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Light up my Tuesday : Retro lighting pendants





























Coco flip studio is a Melbourne based design studio. I fell in love with these retro pendants since I first saw them. The pendant in the first picture is "Mr. Cooper" and you can check it out here and the second pendant is called Coco pendant and you can explore all the details about it here. I can easily imagine one Coco pendant hanging over my breakfast bar!

How do you feel about retro aesthetics?

Don't forget to join our Facebook page "Unidentified Lifestyle" and see daily Decorating quotes, fashion tips and design news!

Maria Matiopoulou
Via  | Photographer Haydn Cattach

1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...